If your organization wants to proactively manage risk exposures and develop effective workplace safety programs to reduce claims, losses and associated costs, Catto’s RMC Portal may be helpful to you. Catto’s Risk Management department believes tools like this are an important part of an employer’s risk management program.
What is the RMC Portal?
The Risk Management Center Portal (RMC Portal) is a secure, web-based platform with a comprehensive suite of insurance risk management, workplace safety, and compliance software tools.
What can I expect from the RMC Portal?
The Risk Management Center Portal enables employers to:
- Meet OSHA hazard communication requirements
- Access a best-practices safety library
- With the RMC Portal, you have instant access to over 2,000 risk management and safety resources in both English and Spanish. All documents are printable, downloadable and customizable.
- Train employees efficiently and effectively
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Manage certificates of insurance to limit liability
- Create job descriptions and modified duty programs
- And much more…
Our Risk Management team can help you determine how the RMC Portal may fit in your business. We offer a free webinar so you can see it in action. Call the Risk Management department at 210-222-2161 or email email@example.com.
About the Author
Crystal M. Estrada