Catto & Catto’s Risk Management Center (RMC) is an efficient, cost-effective, and time-saving solution for risk prevention efforts. It includes a comprehensive suite of insurance risk management, workplace safety, and compliance software tools.
Our RMC is a great fit for any organization that wants to proactively manage their risk exposures and develop effective workplace safety programs to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs.
The goal of any risk management program is to reduce risks and injuries, while improving profitability. The Risk Management Center enables employers to:
- Report claims online
- Address causes of loss
- Focus prevention efforts
- Track all types of claims: work related, general liability, property, auto, and more
- Track employees injured at work and the time off work
- Reports claims to insurance carrier automatically
- Generates incident reports, OSHA logs, state specific first reports of injury for workers compensation claims, ACORD loss notices for general liability, auto, and property claims
- Document accident investigations
- Identify where to focus your mitigation efforts with your own trending analysis
- Analyze loss sources to prevent incidents and near misses
- Reduce risk and losses
- Lower your costs
- Maintain HIPAA compliance
- Meet OSHA hazard communication requirements
- Access a best-practices safety library
- Train employees efficiently and effectively
- Build a behavior-based safety program
- Create job descriptions and modified duty programs
And much more! Attend February’s session of Safety Academy to learn how you can take advantage of Catto & Catto’s RMC or better utilize this solution already in place at your organization!