At Catto & Catto, our purpose is to empower people and businesses to become safer, healthier, and more secure. A purpose that is called upon now more than ever. As many companies contemplate how to safely reopen, remember that Catto & Catto’s Wellness Team is here to help answer questions you may have never faced before. Our professionals have gathered information regarding different onsite COVID-19 screenings from several vendors.
Below are some screening options you might consider as part of your return to work plan.
Prices and availability are constantly changing, so be sure to contact us for additional
- Tests for common symptom of COVID-19 cases
- Fastest and most cost-efficient screening
- Most readily available screening
- Recommended to conduct for every employee before every shift
Viral Test (Nasal Swab)
- Tests for active infection
- Limited availability for onsite screenings
- Tests for antibodies due to previous infection (does not test for current COVID-19 infection)
- Active antibodies have not yet been proven to protect from a repeat infection
- Can typically arrange for an event within 2 – 4 weeks
As employees return to the workplace, facing yet another transition, emotional support can help reestablish a positive environment and ease the restoration of daily operations. Share your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) resources with employees to remind them of the free support services available. If you are unsure of your EAP resources, please reach out to Catto & Catto for help.
Reopening is no small feat. How do we know? We’re an employer too.
As you draw up policies for your employees’ return to work, the discussion will likely raise questions, concerns, and potential scenarios. Our partner, Benefit Comply, has compiled a checklist covering policies, safety, best practices, and more to assist you in the development of your strategy.
Catto & Catto is committed to helping you navigate these ever-changing and unsure times.
We are here for you, we are here with you.
- The Wellness Team