Reportedly there have been 198 mass shooting events in 2022 as of May 15.
Understandably, these highly publicized tragedies usually lead to inquiries about how to manage:
- workplace violence risk,
- violence threat assessments and management,
- active shooter emergency readiness and response,
- crisis and continuity planning, etc.
To assist your organization with these concerns, HUB | Catto & Catto is providing a resource link to a webinar recording and guides:
- Webinar Recording: Active Shooter: Are Your Prepared?
- Getting Started Guide: Developing a Workplace Violence Prevention & Intervention Program
- Getting Started Guide: Business Continuity Management
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS RESOURCES
Take action now to refresh your plans and employee awareness around active shooter emergency response.
The additional resources below can address immediate concerns about emergency readiness.
OSHA Emergency Action Plan Checklist
Updated 2020 - Run. Hide. Fight. Video from the FBI
HUB Crisis Resource Center
Header Photo by Campbell Jensen on Unsplash