We invite you to join in Catto & Catto’s Safety Academy.
Active Shooter Incidents On The Rise: Are You Prepared?
- On average, active shooter incidents occur every three weeks.
- The majority of these incidents end before law enforcement can arrive.
We Will Review:
- Emergency action plans
- Training exercises
- Other preventive measures and responsibilities
- Warning signs of workplace violence
Implementing A Successful Plan, To Include:
- How to report emergencies to the proper authorities, services and individuals stationed at remote location within the premises
- Evacuation policies and escape procedures, including multiple clearly posted routes and safe areas
- Contact information for area hospitals and individuals who perform specific tasks during emergencies
Advance preparation will help all employees know and understand proper procedures for dealing with an active shooter situation and its aftermath.
- Friday, September 4th
- Norris Conference Center
- Park North Shopping Center near the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- 618 NW Loop 410, #207
- San Antonio, TX 78216
Hot breakfast buffet and parking are complimentary (surface and underground garage).
RSVP by completing the form below by Friday, August 28th. Please complete the form for each attendee. Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis – reserve your seat now! We look forward to seeing you there.If viewing on a mobile phone, please fill out the form here.