You are invited to attend the Safety Academy presented by Catto & Catto. Featured topic:
Utilize A Holistic Solution
Catto & Catto’s Risk Management Center (RMC) is an efficient, cost-effective, and time-saving solution for risk prevention efforts. It includes a comprehensive suite of insurance risk management, workplace safety, and compliance software tools. Our RMC is a great fit for any organization that wants to proactively manage their risk exposures and develop effective workplace safety programs to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs.
The goal of any risk management program is to reduce risks and injuries, while improving profitability. The Risk Management Center enables employers to:
- Report Claims Online
- Address Causes of Loss and Focus Prevention Efforts with Trending Analysis
- Track All Types of Claims
- Track Employees Injured at Work and Time Off
- Generate Incident Reports, OSHA Logs, State Specific First Reports of Injury and ACORD Loss Notices
- Document Investigations
- Lower Costs
- Maintain HIPAA & OSHA Compliance
- Access Best-Practices Safety Library
- Train Employees Efficiently and with Consistent Content
- Build Behavior-Based Safety Program
- Create Job Descriptions and Modified Duty Programs
And more! Join us to learn more at February’s Safety Academy!
10319 Huebner Rd
San Antonio, TX 78240
Cancellation Policy: Due to limited seating, Catto & Catto requests that any cancellation be made at least 48 hours prior to the session’s starting time. This allows us the opportunity to open the seat to others who may have been on a waiting list. You may send your cancellation request to email@example.com (only cancellations should be sent to this address). We appreciate your cooperation.