Catto & Catto is pleased to offer the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Class with Carlos Guzman, Construction Safety Consultant, Catto & Catto LLP. This LIVE INSTRUCTOR LED virtual training will provide participants with a construction worker’s broad awareness to recognize and prevent construction site hazards.
About the Training
- This virtual training will be presented via a GoToMeeting webinar.
- Participants must attend all four (4) days of the training and pass a test for course credit.
- January 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Upon completion and past test, each participant receives certificate and wallet card.
- Catto & Catto is offering a discounted rate of $300 per student.
- This training will be conducted in English via GoToMeeting.
- All students must be age 18 or older.
- This training will provide participants with a construction worker’s broad awareness to recognize and prevent construction site hazards.
Due to a class maximum of 40 students, a 48-hour notice of cancellation is required should you choose to cancel participation in this training. Failure to cancel 48 hours before the first day’s session begins will result in a full charge for the course. Send your cancellation request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not use this email for any purpose other than cancellation).