To ensure your claim is handled promptly, we encourage the following methods for reporting claims:
- Report loss directly to the insuring company (To report to your carrier directly, see this list of insurance carriers.)
- Report loss online through our Risk Management Center (user ID and password required)
- Report a loss to us via email please include the following information
- Date of loss
- Address of loss
- Name of insured
- Description of loss or what has happened
- Point of contact for claims adjuster (email, telephone number, address)
- Additional relevant information (photos, police reports, etc.)
- Please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report loss to us after business hours via our 24-hour reporting hotline
Reporting a loss after normal business hours
To report a loss after normal business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), contact our office by phone and select option 9 to report a claim — your call will automatically be redirected to our after-hours hotline.
We will be notified of your loss via email, which we will forward to the insuring company for processing on the next business day.
If a loss of catastrophic nature is reported to us through our after-hours reporting hotline, it will be escalated to a Catto & Catto representative who will contact you upon notification.